4WD Paint Protection
The Ultimate Choice in Protection
4WD Paint protection and Detailing
Why Use Paint Protection On Your 4WDs?
Over time your 4WD vehicle is going to be exposed to the harsh Australian elements. Whether it’s road debris or constantly changing weather conditions, your paintwork will suffer over time. Maintaining the look of your vehicle is important. After all, a 4WD is an investment that you will want to last.
In order to take care of your 4WD in the best possible way, you should invest in a ceramic paint protection. The hard protective coating reduces the risk of surface scratches while providing UV protection, preventing your paintwork from fading. The smooth gloss finish that the ceramic paint protection provides allows mud and dirt to slide off with ease. This means that cleaning your vehicle will be far quicker.
Maintaining the finish of your 4WD helps to ensure that it retains as much of its value as possible. If you are planning on selling your vehicle in the future, Ultrashield’s paint protection will help it maintain its value for you over the years.
What Packages Are Available
We offer three levels of paint protection for your 4WD vehicle. All packages come with
two layers applied to all of your painted surfaces and one layer applied to the front window.
1 – 2-year durability. Ultra-slick, glossy, and extreme water beading (hydrophobic) layer.
3-year durability, brilliant gloss, superior water beading, self-cleaning, extra UV, and chemical protection.
5-year durability, includes the features above. And a thicker layer of protection to reduce scratches.
What Is The Paint Protection Process
To get the best results when protecting the paintwork of your 4WD, we ensure that before we start the process, your vehicle is free from marks and blemishes. This process can be somewhat time-consuming taking up to two days in some cases, however, it provides your vehicle with a high-quality finish all over. Every vehicle is treated as unique, and we will always make sure that the paintwork is the very best condition before we apply the protective coating. The five steps in our process are as follows:
- Cleaning We will prepare your vehicle by giving the exterior a fully comprehensive clean.
- Decontamination of Paint Where there are impurities in the paintwork, we will remove these so that the paint protection has the best adhesion to the surface.
- Removal of Scratches Your vehicle may already have some scratches in the paintwork, so before we apply the paint protection we will remove any existing scratches and enhance the colour with a machine polish.
- Removal of Wax and Silicone Any other chemicals that are found on the body of your 4WD vehicle will be completely removed so that the ceramic paint protection can work to the best of its abilities.
- Apply the Paint Protection Only when we are sure that your 4WD vehicle is immaculately clean will we apply two coats of paint protection.
The paint protection process can be performed on a wide range of 4WD vehicles including:
- Mitsubishi Triton
- Toyota HiLux, Prado, FJ Cruiser, and Land Cruiser
- VW Amarok
- Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Nissan Navarra, and Patrol
- Ford Ranger
- Jeep Wrangler, and Grand Cherokee
- Land Rover Discovery
- Range Rover
Why Choose Ultrashield For Your Paint Protection?
Book Your Appointment Today
To protect the paintwork of your 4WD trust Ultrashield Paint Protection to provide
a high-quality finish that will last. Get in touch today to book your appointment.