Car Paint Protection
The Ultimate Choice in Protection
The Best Paint Protection Available!
Paint protection protects your vehicle from the harsh environment by adding a second skin on the paint surface resulting in a high gloss smooth finish.
If you’re looking to protect your car from the elements, keep its shine, and maintain its value, then applying a quality paint protection to your vehicle should be high on your list.
And on the top of that list, is the ultimate choice for car paint protection: Ultrashield Paint Protection.
- What Is Paint Protection?
- Our Paint Protection Packages
- Why Choose Ultrashield Paint Protection?
- What We Do, And How We Get The Best Results
- Why Invest The Money To Maintain Your Car?
- Thinking Of Buying A New Or Used Car?
- We Also Do 4wd Paint Protection
- How Is Paint Protection Applied?
- Why Use Ultrashield Paint Protection?
- One Last Point
But First, A Question - What Is Paint Protection?
Paint protection is adding a second skin (layer) on the vehicle’s paint surface, protecting it from the harsh environment resulting in a high gloss smooth finish.
It is like when you go to the beach or out in the sun you apply sunscreen to be sun smart. Protecting your skin. Your vehicle is no different. Having a ceramic paint protection applied protects the paint work from:
- Fading from the sun (strong UV rays)
- Surface rust appearing from the salt air
- Acidic damage occurring from bird or bat droppings
- Reducing bugs sticking to the surface
Paint protection professionally applied leaves your vehicle with a high gloss smooth finish that is easy to maintain. At Ultrashield we offer three packages of paint protection. Prices include paint correction and paint protection.
Our Paint Protection Packages
1 – 2-year durability. Ultra-slick, glossy, and extreme water beading (hydrophobic) layer.
3-year durability, brilliant gloss, superior water beading, self-cleaning, extra UV, and chemical protection.
5-year durability, includes the features mentioned in previous packages. And a thicker layer of protection to reduce scratches.
Why Choose Ultrashield Paint Protection?
We have over 30 years of experience and expertise. We only use the highest quality products. We pride ourselves on attention to detail. We have 100% customer satisfaction. We offer a courtesy car at your request.
Simply put, Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee says “If you’re not happy with your car’s finish we guarantee to keep working on your car until you are!” – at no extra cost to you.
What We Do, And How We Get The Best Results
It takes time to prepare the vehicle before applying the ceramic paint protection. The exterior has to be clean and free from blemishes. This may involve paint touch-ups and paint correction.
To ensure quality, we follow this five-step procedure:
- A fully comprehensive wash of the exterior.
- Decontamination of paint to remove impurities.
- Removal of scratches and enhancement of colour with a machine polish.
- Remove wax and silicone.
- Apply two coats of paint protection.
At Ultrashield Paint Protection, we want your vehicle not just looking good, but amazing! We pride ourselves on giving your paintwork the clean and shine of its life before applying the first of two coats of protection
Why Invest The Money To Maintain Your Car?
One to two (1-2) year durability. Ultra slick, durable, water beading (hydrophobic) coating providing a high level of gloss to enhance any vehicle.
Three (3) year durability. Brilliant gloss, superior water beading, self cleaning, extra UV, and chemical protection.
Five (5) year durability. Extra durable coating, exhibits great scratch resistance, gloss and magnificent hydrophobic layer, protecting the paint from fading.
Thinking Of Buying A New Or Used Car?
First question to consider is should I buy paint protection for my car?
If the right product is applied correctly – absolutely.
You could get it from the dealership and that is entirely up to you but here is a few things you should know about ceramic paint protection…
- It should be applied professionally by a properly trained experienced technician who only specialises in paint protection.
- The difference between an alright job and an amazing job is the time taken to prepare the car prior to the paint protection being applied.
- There is a difference between having paint protection done, and having it ‘done well’ is actually visible.
- To achieve great results it is best applied in a dust free environment.
- The effects of having paint protection done by a specialists will be noticeable for years.
We Also Do 4WD Paint Protection
You can apply paint protection to all types of vehicles, including 4WD’s.
But why invest in paint protection for your 4WDs? Here are some of the main reasons to apply paint protection:
- Applying ceramic paint protection to your 4WD means it is easier to maintain.
- It halves the time it takes to clean your 4WD.
- It protects your investment by giving it a lustrous appeal by holding its value for years to come.
- Paint protection gives it a glossy surface, and you will see water beading on the surface when wet.
- Mud and grime slide off the smooth glass-like coating.
- It reduces surface scratches.
- It provides UV protection, which reduces fading.
Any vehicle requires paint protection and car detailing if you want to keep it in tip-top condition.
Read more about our 4WD paint protection packages here: 4wd-paint-protection
How is Paint Protection Applied?
First of all, the best results are gained after the paint surface is prepared correctly. The outside surface of the vehicle has to be perfectly clean, dry, and totally free from scratches, marks, swirls, and all other blemishes too. The worse the condition of the paintwork, the longer it will take to prepare. Some cars require up to two days of preparation.
To get the best results and the best protection we have to go through a detailed process, and it means we have to take our time to achieve it. So, at Ultrashield we offer a personalized and individual service to every car, truck, caravan, or 4WD we see. We make sure that the paintwork is in undeniable tip-top condition before we apply the coating. If we need to touch up and correct the paintwork, we will provide that service for you too. We treat every car and customer on an individual and bespoke basis.
Why Use Ultrashield Paint Protection?
- Our preparation process is extremely thorough.
- Our attention to detail is of paramount importance. We remove all marks to achieve that like-brand new finish.
- We have extensive experience with over 30 years in the trade. You can trust us.
- We only use quality products, exclusively Feynlab Ceramic Paint Protection which gives a Premium result.
One Last Point -
There’s probably no one who will care more about your car than us, other than you. And that’s what sets Ultrashield Paint Protection apart from all the others.
Yes, our product is brilliant.
Yes, we prepare the vehicle to perfection, ready to apply the product.
Yes, we work hard on every job.
But we also care. More than anyone else in our industry. And we don’t finish the job until the desired results are achieved!
Contact us today for an obligation free quote and to check our availability.
Ultrashield Paint Protection is worth it.
Wow! What an outstanding job with my car! Looks BETTER than
brand new. Excellent value for money and truly an investment. Tim is very knowledgeable, skilled, uses top quality products and delivered an exceptional result.
I could not be more pleased. Trust Tim with your vehicle and you will be so glad you did.
He was also great to deal with over the phone when I first called to enquire about paint treatment.